Address & Phone
Drimlabarra Herb Farm
Isle of Arran
Tel: 01770 820 338
Make your way to Ardrossan Harbour
- By Rail – there is a direct train from Glasgow Central.
- By Road – Ardrossan is on the South West coast of Scotland about ten miles north of Ayr. You can leave your car in the car park of the ferry terminal. There is a bus which runs from Glasgow.
- By Air – the two nearest airports are Glasgow Airport and Prestwick International Airport
- By Bus – there is a bus from Buchanan bus station in Glasgow.
- Train: www.thetrainline.com
- Ferry to Arran: www.calmac.co.uk or 01294 463470 or 08000 665 400
- Bus: www.spt.co.uk
Click here for the train and ferry times for you so you can work out which one to get. You can always check with Caledonian MacBrayne, the ferry company if weather is bad that crossings aren’t effected.
Once on Arran, buses meet each ferry and depart from Brodick (where the ferry gets in). Get the 323 bus going to the south end and get off at Dippen at the green hut (approximately 30 mins). Continue by foot for approx. 10 mins on the high road till you get to a Left hand track signed Drumla Farm, we are at the bottom of the track.